Friday, September 4, 2009

Dreams Once Dreamed...It's Wonderful

O My Soul:

I've never been one to remember my dreams but lately I have been remembering more of my dreams. And they are good dreams.

I've been feeling a little different, too. I'm having good days and bad days but I am simply feeling much more than I can remember. Not painful feelings, mind you. No, feeling good feelings.

I remember seeing a Diana Krall concert in 2002. Good concert in the midst of a bad time for me personally.

I asked my wife how things have been going lately. She smiled and said that just about anything is better than the constant rage of last year.

Did I say she smiled. Well, ya know...I mean...like...to be totally honest...hey...ya know...dat...der...kinda like, uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Like...can't blame me for feeling amorous, ya know - maybe?? Now I've said too much. Gotta go. And God bless.



-oms

No comments:

Post a Comment