Tuesday, November 16, 2010

A Normal Day

O My Soul:

I've been sticking to a fairly stable daily itinerary recently.

A little work.  A little conversation with my wife.  A little play with kids.  A little progress on a few household projects.  A little time to read a few books.  A little bit to eat.  A little exercise.  A little rest.

I've been expecting to fatigue and need several days downtime.  But it hasn't happened.

I have to say I feel a little better than I did a few weeks ago.

My brain doesn't feel as broken.  Nor my body quite as fatigued.

The only out of the ordinary thing that happened today was that I received a phone call from a friend during the lunch hour.  Thanks friend.  You know who you are.  Let's talk again soon.  It made my day.

Hope in Christ &
God bless you

-oms

No comments:

Post a Comment