Monday, October 18, 2010

Poll Results

O My Soul:

The question was:  Have you ever visited a  psychologist?  I'm glad that so many of found it helpful.  In fact I'm surprised only one found it not helpful and that no one said they would never even try.

I am in therapy but will wait before I give my own opinion.  However, I am more hopeful than I have been in quite some time.

And yet, I found out this weekend that I have a relative who is unresponsive to any medication for clinical depression.  She has been fighting this for over a dozen years but now meets certain requirements to enter of special program which might include shock therapy.  The program only accepts three applicants per month.  She and her husband are in my prayers.



Here are the results of the poll:

Yes, and it was helpful.
4 (50%)

Yes, but it was not helpful.
1 (12%)

No, but I think it would help me.
3 (37%)

No, and I never will.
0 (0%)

No comments:

Post a Comment