Friday, October 15, 2010

Therapist Sarge

...and a chug on over to mamby pamby land and just maybe we can get you some self-confidence you jack wagon!...tissue? cry baby.

O My Soul:

Ya gotta love a Geico commercial every once in a while. I laugh out loud every time I see this one.

This afternoon I drove over to namby pamby land and met with my therapist. She is not a Sarge. Since I'm not in a lot of pain right now (which is not the same as feeling ok) I tend to think this is hopeless theater and if she threw a box of tissue at me I would probably agree with her.

She is continuing to evaluate before laying out the plan. I thought it might be this week but it may now be next week. I like the deliberateness of the whole thing. Besides I'm not going anywhere, I think things are going in a good direction, and this is part of the 10-12 weeks of therapy that we agreed to in the beginning.

Gotta run. I want to run that video one more time.

Hope you enjoyed it also &
God be with you

No comments:

Post a Comment